Terms and Conditions
Guerrilla Drone™ is an online store owned and operated by Guerrilla Drone™, and is a limited liability company under the laws of the state of California, USA . Guerrilla Drone™ may update or change the below terms, conditions, policies, and notices at any time and without notice.
**FPV Rules and Regulations** The use and operation of FPV radio equipment (such as UHF long range systems or video transmission equipment) in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of products you purchase from Guerrilla Drone™ meet the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase products from Guerrilla Drone™ if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Guerrilla Drone™ cannot be held responsible for your actions under any circumstance, including but not limited to if you use products purchased from Guerrilla Drone™ in violation of your government's regulations
**Warning Notice** You acknowledge that you fully understand the inherent danger involved when operating multirotor and other model aircraft or vehicles. Spinning propellers can cause severe injury. Never work on your models with mounted propellers. Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries can be unstable if not used or charged correctly and this can include combustion or spontaneously catching fire.
**Warranty/Liability** Guerrilla Drone™ will provide warranty replacement on items we find were "non-functional" due to manufacturing defects. Guerrilla Drone™ is not liable in case you cause injury to yourself and/or others or if you damage or destroy property with any of the products you purchased and/or otherwise received from us.
**Faulty Items** If an item you received from Guerrilla Drone™ is deemed to be faulty due to a manufacturing defect, Guerrilla Drone™ may replace or repair that item at its sole discretion. Guerrilla Drone™ will not be liable for equipment that might have been lost and/or damaged as a result of the Faulty Item.
Return / Exchange Policy1. Authorization and General: We will accept merchandise for return that was purchased only from Guerrilla Drone™ within 30 days of receiving the item. All returns must have received prior written authorization and a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. The RMA number must be displayed on the outside of the box and inside of the package. Items returned without RMA number will not be accepted.To obtain an RMA number, please contact us via Online Support.
2. Returns: Items returned must be in as-new conditions with the packing slips, manuals, accessories and all other items intact in the original packaging. We will not accept items that have been glued, adjusted, or tampered with from its original form upon arrival. All returned items are subject of 15% restocking fee.
3. Defective Merchandise: If the item we sent you is defective when you received the shipment, please contact us immediately. In most cases, Guerrilla Drone™ will allow defective merchandise to be returned for an exchange only. Requests for returns, exchanges, and reports of missing or damaged parts must be requested within 30 days of receiving the merchandise.
For returned merchandise that is found to be genuinely defective, we will ship out replacement for free.
4. Return Shipping: Return shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend that you obtain a tracking number for the return and purchase insurance through carrier. We do not accept responsibility for lost packages. We do not reimburse return shipping costs or refund shipping costs. In the event that a returned package does not make it back to us, we cannot be held responsible for the loss of merchandise throughout the process. Shipping and handling charges for all orders are non-refundable.
5. Disclaimer: We reserve the right to exchange, replace, or refund merchandise to its customer and not refund money if we deem that the merchandise has been crashed, abused, misused or modified in any form, or has been damaged by contaminants.
6. Notes: Please inspect the product upon receiving the shipment. Identify any issues and report it to us BEFORE you try to fly or use the product.